The oldest pub in town is the Masonic Hotel in Duke Street. Built originally of timber in 1866, it was rebuilt in 1877 with shops and a billiard saloon and then destroyed in a fire. In 1912, it was rebuilt in its present form and is now the only building in Cambridge with a balustrade.
Across the road in Commerce Street is the Group One Turf Bar, which caters especially for Cambridge's horse racing fraternity - it's adjoined to the TAB and has television screens covering the day's race and sports events.
The town's original Post Office is now Alpino Cucino & Vino, a family-style restaurant that also has a full bar. The Clubhouse Sports Bar (at the Cambridge Raceway) is open all week, and not just for the regular pacing and greyhound racing meetings held at the track.
The Prince Albert Pub & Restaurant in Victoria Street is an English-style pub serving traditional fare. The Stables Bar & Grill in Alpha Street has a modern bar and separate rooms for live entertainment which is a regular feature.
The Five Stags located in Leamington Village opened in 2012. Treat yourself to a meal and be spoiled with the choice of brunch, lunch, dinner and dessert.